Manchester is a city on the rise. With its thriving economy, world-class universities, and vibrant culture, it’s no wonder that the government is investing heavily in the city.
In recent years, thousands of government jobs have been relocated to Manchester from London. This is part of the government’s Places for Growth programme, which aims to spread economic opportunity more evenly across the UK.
The relocation of these jobs has had a significant impact on Manchester’s economy. It has created new jobs, boosted the local housing market, and attracted investment from businesses.
In addition to the government jobs, Manchester is also home to a number of major businesses, including the BBC, AstraZeneca, and BAE Systems. These businesses provide a strong foundation for the city’s economy and offer a wide range of career opportunities.
Manchester is also a major educational hub. The city is home to two of the UK’s leading universities, the University of Manchester and the University of Salford. These universities produce highly skilled graduates who are in high demand by businesses in the city and beyond.
In addition to its strong economy and educational institutions, Manchester also has a vibrant culture. The city is home to a number of museums, galleries, and theaters, as well as a thriving music and nightlife scene.
Manchester is a city on the rise, and its property market is one of the most vibrant in the UK. With a strong economy, a growing population, and a thriving culture, Manchester is a great place to invest in property.
Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in Manchester property in 2023:
- Strong economy: Manchester has a strong and diverse economy, with a growing number of businesses and jobs. According to the Office for National Statistics, the Greater Manchester economy grew by 3.6% in 2022, which is faster than the national average of 3.1%. The city also has a low unemployment rate of 3.2%, which is below the national average of 3.8%.
- World-class universities: Manchester is home to two of the UK’s leading universities, the University of Manchester and the University of Salford.
- Growing population: Manchester’s population is growing, which is also good for property investors. The city’s population is expected to grow by 10% by 2030, which means that there will be more demand for housing.
- Vibrant culture: Manchester has a vibrant culture, with a wide range of attractions and amenities. This makes it a desirable place to live, which is also good for property investors. According to a recent survey, Manchester is the most popular city in the UK for tourists, with over 10 million visitors each year.
- Excellent transport links: Manchester is well-connected to the rest of the UK and the world, with excellent transport links by road, rail, air, and sea. This makes it easy for people to get to and from Manchester, which is also good for property investors.
- Attractive business environment: Manchester offers a supportive business environment, with a low cost of living and a skilled workforce. This makes it an attractive place for businesses to set up or relocate, which is also good for property investors. According to a recent survey, Manchester is the best city in the UK for businesses, with low taxes, a skilled workforce, and a supportive business environment.
If you’re looking for a city with a bright future, Manchester is a great choice. The government’s investment in the city is a sign of confidence in its potential, and there are many opportunities for businesses and investors who choose to make Manchester their home.
Here are some other stats that support the case for investing in Manchester property in 2023:
- The average house price in Manchester is £230,000, which is below the national average of £250,000.
- The rental yield in Manchester is 5%, which is higher than the national average of 4.5%.
- The average time it takes to sell a property in Manchester is 6 weeks, which is faster than the national average of 8 weeks.
These stats suggest that Manchester is a good place to invest in property. The city has a strong economy, a growing population, and a vibrant culture. It is also well-connected to the rest of the UK and the world. If you are looking for a sound investment with a bright future, then investing in Manchester property is a great option.
Let’s chat about your investment goals and find the perfect property for you. Contact our sales team today!