- Apartments to rent in Manchester
- X1 Brindley House is located it Salford Quays, Manchester
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments to Rent
- Fully Furnished Flats
- Balconies on selected apartments
- Overnight Security
- 5 minute walk from MediaCityUK
- Tram stops on its doorstep
- Local amenities are a 2 minute walk away
- Just a 10 minute tram into the City Centre
X1 Brindley House, Salford Quays, Manchester. Affordable apartments to rent.
Consisting of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, X1 Brindley House is located in Salford Quays and is a great alternative to the city centre of Manchester. Transport links don’t get much better with tram stops on the doorstep of this property. Manchester City Centre is just a 10-minute ride away!
The apartments come fully furnished to a high specification with all white goods. An overnight security guard is stationed in the area every evening until early morning.
Please, note that soft furnishings are not included.
X1 Brindley House is this the right place for you?
Fantastic location in Salford close to MediaCity, unbeatable transport links into Manchester City, stunning walks around The Quays and plenty around to keep you entertained. What more could you want? X1 Brindley House is the affordable alternative to city living.
Local amenities are top-notch.
Tesco is around the corner, with other bigger supermarkets a short walk away. The Lowry Theatre, Old Trafford and Helly Hansen Watersports Centre are on hand for weekend activities. Local bars and restaurants include the ever-popular Alchemist and Botanist (use our X1 Loyalty ECard to grab a discount!)
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
• Only 10-minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
• Tesco Express nearby
• Commutable to Manchester City Centre
• Walking distance to Media City
Find here X1 Brindley House on Google Maps.
X1 Brindley House Perks
5 minute walk from MediaCityUK filled with bars & restaurants
2 tram stops are right outside ensuring easy access to the city
A dedicated team member is on hand to assist during your stay
Grab discounts across the city with our X1 Loyalty ECard!
Residential Apartments in Manchester - Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
X1 Loyalty Card in Manchester
Looking for a new apartment in Manchester? You can have more than that with X1 Loyalty Card.
Living with X1 gives you access to an exclusive Loyalty ECard, X1 in the City. Amazing offers and discounts are available in hotspots across Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. We’ve got bars, restaurants, beauty, fitness and online businesses for you to enjoy!
Why you should rent your next home with X1
We are an award-winning agency with a friendly and approachable team that is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our tenants have a dedicated Tenancy Manager to assist you throughout your stay with X1. We have an in-house maintenance team and out-of-hours emergency line to keep your property in tip-top condition.
Are there other perks?
X1’s marketing and socials team provide a unique resident experience, with events held throughout the year, monthly social media competitions and amazing giveaways!
X1 Brindley House apartments are covid secure
The safety of our residents is a priority for us. Our teams have worked tirelessly to implement new measures in our offices and buildings to ensure we are 100% COVID secure at all times. We are aware that you may have a lot of questions regarding social distancing and safety measures, so we’ve put together an FAQ to help ease your mind.