- Student Accommodation in Manchester
- Group flats with ensuite bedrooms
- Group or individual bookings accepted
- Onsite gym
- Fully furnished
- Inclusive of all bills
- Onsite security 7pm- 7am
- Complimentary Netflix in each living area
- Exclusive events, competitions and Loyalty ECard
X1 Chapel Street ticks all the boxes
X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Salford, Manchester. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Are there onsite amenities?
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
X1 Chapel Street is surrounded by quaint coffee shops and eateries. Deli-Lama Cafe, Vero Moderno and Roast House are always popular choices, and very affordable! There’s a Coop across the street for all your daily essentials. Sainsbury’s is a 15-minute walk for weekly shops, or a quick taxi ride will take you to the nearest Aldi. A 10-minute walk will take you right into Manchester city centre where you can explore bars, shops and restaurants.
• 8-minute walk to University of Salford
• 9-minute walk to Futureworks
• 20-minute walk to Shockout Arts
• 20-minute on public transport to the University of Manchester
• 20-minute on public transport to Manchester Metropolitan
• 20-minute walk to Salford Crescent Station
Click here to find X1 Chapel Street on Google Maps.
Search for your ideal property in X1 Chapel Street
X1 Chapel Street Perks
Students can enjoy complimentary Netflix on us in their cluster flats
Enjoy the perfect balance, sharing with friends and having your own privacy
Enjoy an onsite gym open 24 hours a day
Enjoy exclusive discounts in restaurants, bars and much more throughout the city
Student Accommodation in Manchester - Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
X1 Loyalty Card in Manchester
Looking for a new apartment in Manchester? You can have more than that with X1 Loyalty Card.
Living with X1 gives you access to an exclusive Loyalty ECard, X1 in the City. Amazing offers and discounts are available in hotspots across Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. We’ve got bars, restaurants, beauty, fitness and online businesses for you to enjoy!
Why you should rent your next home with X1
We are an award-winning agency with a friendly and approachable team that is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our tenants have a dedicated Tenancy Manager to assist you throughout your stay with X1. We have an in-house maintenance team and out-of-hours emergency line to keep your property in tip-top condition.
Are there other perks?
X1’s marketing and socials team provide a unique resident experience, with events held throughout the year, monthly social media competitions and amazing giveaways!
X1 Chapel Street apartments are covid secure
The safety of our residents is a priority for us. Our teams have worked tirelessly to implement new measures in our offices and buildings to ensure we are 100% COVID secure at all times. We are aware that you may have a lot of questions regarding social distancing and safety measures, so we’ve put together an FAQ to help ease your mind.