- Now accepting student bookings for September 2023/2024
- Group flats with ensuite bedrooms
- Group or individual bookings accepted
- Onsite gym
- Fully furnished
- Inclusive of all bills
- Onsite security 7pm- 7am
- Complimentary Netflix in each living area
- Covid Friendly Private Living
Student accommodation Manchester > X1 Chapel Street
Discover X1 Chapel Street: ticking all the boxes
X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Salford, Manchester. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Discover how the student booking process works.
Availability & securing a room at X1 Chapel Street for September 2023
We are now accepting student bookings for September 2023/2024!
A lot of amenities included
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
A prime location
X1 Chapel Street is surrounded by quaint coffee shops and eateries. Deli-Lama Cafe, Vero Moderno, and Roast House are always popular choices, and very affordable! There’s a Coop across the street for all your daily essentials. Sainsbury’s is a 15-minute walk for weekly shops, or a quick taxi ride will take you to the nearest Aldi. A 10-minute walk will take you right into Manchester city centre where you can explore bars, shops, and restaurants.
• 8-minute walk to University of Salford
• 9-minute walk to Futureworks
• 20-minute walk to Shockout Arts
• 20-minute on public transport to the University of Manchester
• 20-minute on public transport to Manchester Metropolitan
• 20-minute walk to Salford Crescent Station
Search for your ideal property in X1 Chapel Street
X1 Chapel Street FAQs
What is the council band of X1 Chapel Street's student flats?
Properties at X1 Chapel Street are in council tax bands A-C. Students however are exempt from paying council tax - please discuss this at the time of your viewing
Do I have to pay a deposit to secure my room?
To secure a room at X1 Chapel Street, a £250 deposit is payable which is protected by the DPS. Reposit option is available which is capped at one weeks rent. Please discuss this with the team at the time of viewing.
Are bills included?
Yes, all bills are included for X1 Chapel Street's student residents.
What is the EPC band of X1 Chapel Street's apartments?
Bills are included at this property - EPC rating is B.
What are the tenancy details?
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
What is X1 Loyalty Card?
Looking for a new apartment in Manchester? You can have more than that with X1 Loyalty Card.
Living with X1 gives you access to an exclusive Loyalty ECard, X1 in the City. Amazing offers and discounts are available in hotspots across Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. We’ve got bars, restaurants, beauty, fitness and online businesses for you to enjoy!
Why you should rent your next home with X1
We are an award-winning agency with a friendly and approachable team that is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our tenants have a dedicated Tenancy Manager to assist you throughout your stay with X1. We have an in-house maintenance team and out-of-hours emergency line to keep your property in tip-top condition.
Are there other perks?
X1’s marketing and socials team provide a unique resident experience, with events held throughout the year, monthly social media competitions and amazing giveaways!
Concerned about Covid19 and shared student living?
At X1, we are aware that the risk of Covid19 remains a considerable concern for both students and landlords alike.
If you are living far from home, especially internationally, or rely on a course with practical training such as medicine, then we understand that you want to minimise the risk of infection. This may leave you feeling that shared accommodation is not for you.
Since the pandemic at the start of 2020, we have been ensuring that tenants can remain in their choice of student accommodation but are able to do so whilst living independently of shared facilities.
X1 Chapel Street Perks
Students can enjoy complimentary Netflix on us in their cluster flats
Enjoy the perfect balance, sharing with friends and having your own privacy
Enjoy an onsite gym open 24 hours a day
Enjoy exclusive discounts in restaurants, bars and much more throughout the city