- 1 & 2 Bedroom Flats to Rent
- Salford Quays Location
- 1A Elmira Way, Salford, Manchester
- Fully Furnished Apartments
- Balconies available on selected apartments
- Amazing transport links
- Bike Storage Available
- Local amenities are a 2 minute walk away
- Just a 10 minute tram into the city
- Short Walk to MediaCityUK
Spinner House is the King of Convenience
This modern property offers 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with spacious balconies available.
Each apartment is fully furnished to a high standard. All major furniture is provided along with a fully integrated kitchen with all white goods. A washer/dryer is provided in a separate utility cupboard. All you need to do is bring your soft furnishings!
Are there on-site amenities?
Secure parking is located underground and is subject to availability. Please notify our team at your point of enquiry if you require a parking space.
X1 provides an overnight security guard for our Salford Quays properties is based at X1 The Exchange from 7 PM -7 AM.
A prime location
Transport links are unbeatable, with various tram stops on your doorstep as well as regular bus routes. You can hop on a tram and be in the city centre in 10 minutes, get to the Trafford Centre in no time, and easily reach Piccadilly station.
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
• 10-minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
• Tesco Express nearby
• Commutable to Manchester City Centre
• Walking distance to Media City
What’s in the area?
X1 Spinner House is located across the road from the much sought after Salford Quays. There are lots of restaurants in the area, including The Alchemist, Botanist and Wagamama. The Dockyard is perfect for an after-work drink, with the outdoor area always transformed for summer and winter – live bands, outdoor seating and plenty of bars! Helly Hansen watersports centre is based on The Quays. You can enjoy activities such as open water swimming, canoeing and wakeboarding.
Click here to find X1 Spinner House on Google Maps.
X1 Spinner House Perks
Local amenities are on your doorstep
Explore MediaCityUK just a 5 minute walk away
A dedicated staff member on hand to assist during your stay
Grab discounts across the city with your X1 Loyalty ECard!
Residential Apartments in Manchester - Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
X1 Loyalty Card in Manchester
Looking for a new apartment in Manchester? You can have more than that with X1 Loyalty Card.
Living with X1 gives you access to an exclusive Loyalty ECard, X1 in the City. Amazing offers and discounts are available in hotspots across Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. We’ve got bars, restaurants, beauty, fitness and online businesses for you to enjoy!
Why you should rent your next home with X1
We are an award-winning agency with a friendly and approachable team that is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our tenants have a dedicated Tenancy Manager to assist you throughout your stay with X1. We have an in-house maintenance team and out-of-hours emergency line to keep your property in tip-top condition.
Are there other perks?
X1’s marketing and socials team provide a unique resident experience, with events held throughout the year, monthly social media competitions and amazing giveaways!
X1 Spinner House apartments are covid secure
The safety of our residents is a priority for us. Our teams have worked tirelessly to implement new measures in our offices and buildings to ensure we are 100% COVID secure at all times. We are aware that you may have a lot of questions regarding social distancing and safety measures, so we’ve put together an FAQ to help ease your mind.