- X1 The Plaza in Ancoats, Manchester
- 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartments to Rent
- 1 Advent Way, Manchester, M4 7LR
- 3-Bed Townhouses Available
- Fully Furnished Apartments
- On-site gym
- Bike Storage Available
- On-site Security 7 PM-7 AM
- Brand-new Apartment Building
- Short walk to Manchester Gay Village
You’ll fall in love with the modern finish and the City Views at X1 The Plaza
X1 The Plaza Manchester offers amazing 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments to rent in Manchester, brand new in 2020.
Every apartment in X1 The Plaza has been finished to a high specification and includes all major furniture items. All you need to do is bring your soft furnishings!
The kitchens are fully integrated with white goods, a dishwasher and there’s a washing machine provided in a utility cupboard.
There are balconies available on selected apartments that boast stunning Manchester city views.
Cancel your membership and enjoy a complimentary on-site gym at X1 The Plaza! It’s available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
Parking is available and comes with selected apartments so please be sure to let our team know if you need a space.
Looking for your new flat in Manchester? The Plaza is a prime location
Walk into Manchester city centre in just 10 minutes where you have a range of tram routes around the city, as well as Piccadilly train station. The New Islington tram stop is a few minutes away for even easier access around Manchester.
• Walking distance to Manchester City Centre
• 5-minutes walk from the Northern Quarter
• 10-minute to Piccadilly Train Station
• Short walk to New Islington tram stop
• Short walk to Manchester Gay Village
X1 The Plaza, Every Street is located on the edge of Manchester city centre, in the thriving area of Ancoats. It’s surrounded by amazing bars, restaurants, cafes and independent shops. Grab a pizza in the infamous Rudy’s, drinks in Elnecot and your daily essentials in Ancoats General Store – quite possibly the coolest convenience store you’ll ever see!
Click here to find X1 The Plaza on Google Maps.
Search for your ideal property in X1 The Plaza
Residential Apartments in Manchester - Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
X1 Loyalty Card in Manchester
Looking for a new apartment in Manchester? You can have more than that with X1 Loyalty Card.
Living with X1 gives you access to an exclusive Loyalty ECard, X1 in the City. Amazing offers and discounts are available in hotspots across Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds. We’ve got bars, restaurants, beauty, fitness and online businesses for you to enjoy!
Why you should rent your next home with X1
We are an award-winning agency with a friendly and approachable team that is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. Our tenants have a dedicated Tenancy Manager to assist you throughout your stay with X1. We have an in-house maintenance team and out-of-hours emergency line to keep your property in tip-top condition.
Are there other perks?
X1’s marketing and socials team provide a unique resident experience, with events held throughout the year, monthly social media competitions and amazing giveaways!
X1 The Plaza apartments are covid secure
The safety of our residents is a priority for us. Our teams have worked tirelessly to implement new measures in our offices and buildings to ensure we are 100% COVID secure at all times. We are aware that you may have a lot of questions regarding social distancing and safety measures, so we’ve put together an FAQ to help ease your mind.