Apartments in Leeds > X1 Aire > 2-bed flat
This two-bedroom apartment comes fully furnished to a high standard and includes all major furniture items. Just bring soft furnishings to really make it your own!
There’s an integrated kitchen with white goods including a dishwasher. You’ll find a washer and dryer in a separate utility cupboard.
Two-bedroom apartment features
• Two-bedroom Apartment
• Fully Furnished Apartment
• Two Double Bedrooms
• Integrated Kitchen
• Fully Fitted Bathroom
• Open Plan Living Room
• Amazing Views
Please, note that the actual apartment may vary in size and layout
• On-site Gym available to use 24/7 with secure fob access
• Tenancy Care Manager to assist you
Prime location in Leeds
This property is perfect for working professionals in the city of Leeds. It’s a short walk to Leeds city centre, and 20 minutes to Leeds train station if you’re commuting in and out of the city. If you drive, major motorway routes are easily accessible from the building.
X1 Aire is a short walk from the popular Trinity Shopping Centre and other local amenities such as art galleries and museums and you’ll find a huge range of bars and restaurants to explore. Nearer to the building you can enjoy local shops, cafes and coffee shops.
Click here to find X1 Aire on Google Maps
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s rent deposit which is entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit option available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Properties at X1 Aire are in varying council tax bands of C-D with Leeds City Council. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of your viewing
- Properties at X1 Aire have varying EPC’s of B-D. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of your viewing.
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.