Student Accommodation Liverpool > X1 Ardale House > Balcony Room
Balcony rooms at X1 Arndale House are available in group apartments where you will be sharing with 4-6 people. We accept individual and group bookings – so don’t worry if you haven’t found a group of friends to live with, we can help you out!
Availability & Booking
We have limited availability for immediate move-ins / short-term lets and would encourage you to get in touch with harri[email protected] if you are looking to move in straight away!
Student bookings for September 2023/2024 are now being accepted – please find prices below and browse the property listings on our website for further information on a particular room type.
Balcony Room in Liverpool Key Features
• Available Now
• Balcony Room in Shared Accommodation
• Located in London Road, Liverpool
• Apartments range from 4 – 6 bedrooms
• Fully Furnished Shared Flat
• Private Ensuite Bathroom
• Fully Fitted Shared Kitchen
• Individual and Group booking accepted
• All Bills Included
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and Netflix
• Overnight Security (8 PM – 6 AM)
• Dedicated Account Manager⋅
• Take advantage of our X1 Loyalty ECard, providing amazing discounts and offers in places across the city!⋅
Tenancy details for students
• NO holding fee required
• £200 deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit option available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Properties at X1 Arndale House are in council tax band A-B with Liverpool City Council. Students are exempt from paying council tax whilst in full-time education
- Bills are included for student residents and properties at X1 Arndale House have an EPC rating of C-E
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.