April 2022 Special offer
Each group flat comes fully furnished with a communal kitchen with fitted white goods.
There’s a spacious living area complete with a Netflix package courtesy of X1. Complimentary WiFi is available in every flat and all bedrooms are fully furnished with private ensuite bathrooms.
Bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Standard Room in Liverpool Key Features
• Available Now – Immediate move ins 4-16 week contracts
• Standard Room in Shared Accommodation
• Located in London Road, Liverpool
• Apartments range from 4 – 6 bedrooms
• Fully Furnished Shared Flat
• Private Ensuite Bathroom
• Fully Fitted Shared Kitchen
• Individual and Group booking accepted
• All Bills Included
Please, note that photos and videos are of the show apartment, the actual apartment may vary in size and layout.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and Netflix
• Overnight Security (8 PM – 6 AM)
• Dedicated Account Manager⋅
• Take advantage of our X1 Loyalty ECard, providing amazing discounts and offers in places across the city!⋅
X1 Arndale House is based on London Road, on the edge of Liverpool City Centre.
There’s plenty of brilliant local amenities – Tesco Express is next door! Lidl is around the corner for big food shops, and there are nearby takeaway favourites to cure your hangover needs.
A 2-minute walk will land you in the heart of the city centre, with endless shops, bars and restaurants to explore.
X1 Arndale House is within walking distance of local Universities:
𝟬.𝟯 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (5-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟱 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | University of Liverpool (10-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟳 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Media Academy (LMA) (13-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool John Moores (15-minute walk)
𝟬.𝟴 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 | Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) (17-minute walk)
Click here to find X1 Arndale House on Google Maps.
Student Accommodation Liverpool – Tenancy Details
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.