2 Bedroom Apartment Key Features
• Idyllic Salford Quays location
• 2 Bedroom Apartment to Rent
• Available Now
• Parking available at an additional cost of £50pcm (depending on availability)
• Ideal for students and working professionals
• Hyperoptic internet available
• From £ 775 pm
Please, note that images are of the show apartment, the size and layout of each apartment vary.
• Fully Furnished
• Fitted kitchen
• Fitted bathroom
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
• Only 10-minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
• Tesco Express nearby
• Commutable to Manchester City Centre
• Walking distance to Media City
Find here X1 Brindley House on Google Maps.
* NO holding fee required
* Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
* One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
* Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
EPC & Council Tax:
- Properties at X1 Brindley House are in council tax band B with Salford City Council.
- Properties at X1 Brindley House have EPCs varying from C-D. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of your viewing
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.