Student accommodation Manchester > X1 Chapel Street > Balcony Room
Our balcony rooms at X1 Chapel Street are perfect if you’re looking for that little something extra.
X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Manchester and Salford. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Balcony Room Key Features
• Each group flat comes fully furnished with a communal kitchen with fitted white goods.
• There’s a spacious living area complete with a Netflix package.
• Complimentary WiFi is available in every flat.
• All bedrooms are fully furnished and have private ensuite bathrooms.
• All Bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Are there onsite amenities?
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• £200 deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Properties at X1 Chapel Street are in council tax bands A-C. Students however are exempt from paying council tax – please discuss this at the time of your viewing.
- Bills are included at this property – EPC rating is B.
X1 is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.