Our balcony rooms at X1 Chapel Street are perfect if you’re looking for that little something extra.
X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Manchester and Salford. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Balcony Room Key Features
• Each group flat comes fully furnished with a communal kitchen with fitted white goods.
• There’s a spacious living area complete with a Netflix package.
• Complimentary WiFi is available in every flat.
• All bedrooms are fully furnished and have private ensuite bathrooms.
• All Bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Are there onsite amenities?
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
X1 Chapel Street is surrounded by quaint coffee shops and eateries. Deli-Lama Cafe, Vero Moderno and Roast House are always popular choices, and very affordable! There’s a Coop across the street for all your daily essentials. Sainsbury’s is a 15-minute walk for weekly shops, or a quick taxi ride will take you to the nearest Aldi. A 10-minute walk will take you right into Manchester city centre where you can explore bars, shops and restaurants.
• 8-minute walk to University of Salford
• 9-minute walk to Futureworks
• 20-minute walk to Shockout Arts
• 20-minute on public transport to the University of Manchester
• 20-minute on public transport to Manchester Metropolitan
• 20-minute walk to Salford Crescent Station
Find here X1 Chapel Street on Google Maps.
Student Accommodation Manchester & Salford | Tenancy details
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.