X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Manchester and Salford. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Large Double Room Key Features
• Each group flat comes fully furnished with a communal kitchen with fitted white goods.
• There’s a spacious living area complete with a Netflix package.
• Complimentary WiFi is available in every flat.
• All bedrooms are fully furnished and have private ensuite bathrooms.
• All Bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Are there onsite amenities?
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
X1 Chapel Street is surrounded by quaint coffee shops and eateries. Deli-Lama Cafe, Vero Moderno and Roast House are always popular choices, and very affordable! There’s a Coop across the street for all your daily essentials. Sainsbury’s is a 15-minute walk for weekly shops, or a quick taxi ride will take you to the nearest Aldi. A 10-minute walk will take you right into Manchester city centre where you can explore bars, shops and restaurants.
• 8-minute walk to University of Salford
• 9-minute walk to Futureworks
• 20-minute walk to Shockout Arts
• 20-minute on public transport to the University of Manchester
• 20-minute on public transport to Manchester Metropolitan
• 20-minute walk to Salford Crescent Station
Find here X1 Chapel Street on Google Maps.
Student Accommodation Manchester & Salford | Tenancy details
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.