X1 Chapel Street is the perfect student accommodation in Manchester and Salford. It provides group flats, between 4-6 bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms and all of the double rooms available here come inclusive of all bills and each has its own ensuite bathroom.
Live-work Studio Key Features
• Each studio is fully furnished with a communal kitchen with fitted white goods.
• Complimentary WiFi is available in every flat.
• All bedrooms are fully furnished and have private ensuite bathrooms.
• All bills are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Are there onsite amenities?
• Located on the ground floor is a free onsite gym, available to use 24/7 with secure fob access.
• X1 provides overnight security who are based at reception every evening from 7 pm-7 am.
• Communal laundry facilities are based on the ground floor, which you can access 24/7.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• £200 deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Properties at X1 Chapel Street are in council tax bands A-C. Students however are exempt from paying council tax – please discuss this at the time of your viewing.
- Bills are included at this property – EPC rating is B.
X1 is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.