2 Bedroom Flat Key Features
• Ideal for students and working professionals
• Secure entry
• Hyperoptic broadband available
• On-site security officer every night from 8 pm-6 am
• Fully Furnished Apartment
• Two Fitted Bedrooms
• Fitted Kitchen
• Fully Fitted Bathrooms
• Located in Elmira Way, Salford
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
• Just a 10-minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
• Tesco Express nearby
• Commutable to Manchester City Centre
• Walking distance to Media City
Find here X1 Endeavour House on Google Maps.
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Properties at X1 Endeavour House have council tax bands varying from B-C with Salford City Council. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of viewing.
- Properties at X1 Endeavour House have EPC’s ranging from C-D Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of viewing.