Located in the heart of Pomona Island, which is the perfect development for working professionals. The studio apartment is a short walk from the exciting array of restaurants, bars and shops that the area has to offer.
Pomona Tram Stop is located close to the building, which provides direct links in Manchester City Centre and excellent links to other areas within Greater Manchester.
Bike storage is available at the property and an overnight security guard is based on the reception of the building every evening 7 days a week.
You also have a dedicated Account Manager to answer any queries you may have during your tenancy.
Studio Flat Key Features
• Balcony with Waterside Views Apartments available
• Fully Furnished Studio Apartment to Rent
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Fully fitted bathrooms
• 30-minute walk to Manchester City Centre
• 20-minute walk to Media City
• Less than a minute walk from the Pomona Tram Stop
• Close to White City Retail Park
• Aldi & Tesco Extra Supermarket’s nearby
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
Click here to find Pomona Island on Google Maps.
Why you should rent your next studio flat with X1 Lettings.
• NO holding fee required
• One month’s rent deposit entered into a government protected scheme (DPS) OR
• Reposit option available capped at one week’s rent
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England’s base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Properties at X1 Manchester Waters are in council tax bands ranging from A-D with Trafford City Council. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of viewing
- Properties at X1 Manchester Waters have varying EPCs of B-C. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of viewing
X1 Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.