2 Bedroom Apartment Key Features
• Two Bedroom Apartment Available Now
• Parking available at an additional cost of £50pcm (depending on availability)
• Ideal for students and working professionals
• Hyperoptic internet available
• Fully Furnished
• Fitted kitchen
• Fitted bathroom
• Lowry Outlet, Lowry Theatre and a variety of bars and restaurants all within walking distance
• 10-minute walk from Salford Quays or Exchange Quay tram stop
• Tesco Express nearby
• Commutable to Manchester City Centre
• Walking distance to Media City
Click here to find X1 Spinner House on Google Maps.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
EPC & Council Tax:
- Properties at X1 Spinner House are in varying council tax bands of B-C with Salford City Council. Please confirm this at the time of your viewing with a member of the team
- Properties at X1 Spinner House have EPCs ranging from C-D Please confirm this with a member of the team at the time of your viewing.
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.