We are delighted to offer you this modern 3 Bedroom Apartment at X1 The Plaza, a short walk to the City Centre of Manchester.
Every apartment in X1 The Plaza has been finished to a high specification and includes all major furniture items. All you need to do is bring your soft furnishings!
The kitchens are fully integrated with white goods, a dishwasher and there’s a washing machine provided in a utility cupboard.
There are balconies available on selected apartments that boast stunning Manchester city views.
3 Bedroom Apartment Key Features
• Located in Ancoats, Manchester
• Available Now
• Modern Apartment
• Three Bedrooms
• Ideal for working professionals
Please, note that photos and videos are of show apartment, the actual apartment may vary in size and layout.
3 Bedroom Apartment Furnishings/Fittings
• Fully furnished Apartment
• Fully fitted kitchen including Dishwasher
• Fully fitted bathrooms
• Dedicated Account Manager⋅
• Walking distance to Manchester City Centre
• 5-minutes walk from the Northern Quarter
• 10-minute to Piccadilly Train Station
• Short walk to New Islington tram stop
• Short walk to Manchester Gay Village
Click here to find X1 The Plaza on Google Maps.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Council Tax & EPC:
- Apartments at X1 The Plaza are in council tax bands ranging from A-C – please confirm with the team on viewing.
- EPC B or C – varies on the individual apartments. Please confirm with the team on viewing
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.