X1 Town Hall is a beautiful Grade II listed building just a 15-minute walk away from Manchester City Centre.
The property is surrounded by local amenities and fantastic transport links.
The Co-Op is across the road and lovely eateries such as The Deli-Llama and GK Tea Rooms are on its doorstep. Is it the right place for you?
An ideal location but super affordable and inclusive of utility bills – Town Hall ticks all the boxes! Perfect for those convenience lovers.
Please, note that photos are from the show apartment, the actual apartment may vary in size and layout.
1 Bedroom Flat Key Features
This 1 Bedroom Flat Apartment comes fully furnished to a high specification with all white goods.*
Water and electricity bills are included in the rent!
An on-site gym is available for tenant use 24/7.
An overnight security guard is stationed on-site every evening until early morning.
Also, take advantage of our X1 Loyalty ECard, providing amazing discounts and offers in places across the city!
*Please, note that soft furnishings are not included
Click here to find X1 Town Hall on Google Maps.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit available capped at one week’s rent
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancyX1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.