X1 Town Hall is a beautiful Grade II listed building just a 15-minute walk away from Manchester City Centre.
The property is surrounded by local amenities and fantastic transport links.
The Co-Op is across the road and lovely eateries such as The Deli-Llama and GK Tea Rooms are on its doorstep. Is it the right place for you?
An ideal location but super affordable and inclusive of utility bills – Town Hall ticks all the boxes! Perfect for those convenience lovers.
Studio Flat Key Features
This Studio Flat Apartment comes fully furnished to a high specification with all white goods.*
Water and electricity bills are included in the rent!
An on-site gym is available for tenant use 24/7.
An overnight security guard is stationed on-site every evening until early morning.
Also, take advantage of our X1 Loyalty ECard, providing amazing discounts and offers in places across the city!
*Please, note that soft furnishings are not included.
**Please, note that photos are from the show apartment, the actual apartment may vary in size and layout.
Studio apartment Walkthrough Video
Click here to find X1 Town Hall on Google Maps.
• NO holding fee required
• Reposit option available capped at one week’s rent OR
• One month’s deposit entered into the government-protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
• Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
• Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of Englands base rate.
• Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancyX1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes
- Properties at X1 Town Hall hold varying council tax bands of A-C with Salford City Council. Please confirm with a member of the team at the time of viewing
- Properties at X1 Town Hall have varying EPCs of B-F. Please confirm with a member of the team on your viewing.